Corona Virus Status
We hope that you and your family are safe and healthy. It is important that we all follow the recommendations of the Centers for Disease Control, Massachusetts Department of Public Health, and the Town of Ipswich.
The beginning of phase 2 reopening in Massachusetts will allow us to enjoy Junior Sailing this summer with special precautions and limitations. If it becomes apparent that changes or cancellations are required, we will make refunds. The health, safety and well-being of our sailors is our foremost concern. We are currently busy at work developing special policies and procedures which we will share with you as soon as they are finalized.
Communication will be via email and our social media. We hope that you are all making the best of these circumstances and look forward to seeing you this summer.
NOTE: We are holding the price at $475 indefinitely.
We will be accepting applications for the week of July 20, all other weeks are now FULL. Email us at [email protected] if you wish to be on the wait list.
The application form will be available below soon
Online Application Form
To insure speed and accuracy, please start the registration process by completing this online form.